This seat post rack seems useful and could work with my Dahon Curve D3. It is especially frustrating when I can’t buy a pannier to work with the rear rack of the 16-inch Abby.
The CrossRack system allows you to mount a standard bicycle bag to almost any bicycle. Your cargo is centered on your bike and mounted in your slipstream to reduce wind resistance. The CrossRack system takes advantage of the ample space right behind you, especially on bicycles with small wheels, and puts your bag just where you want it. The CrossRack system is the result of more than three years of testing and refinement by our engineers who commute by bicycle and who sought the best everyday cargo solution.
CrossRack Bike Rack Features
- Mounts to most bicycles and scooters.
- Centers load for best balance.
- Positions cargo in slipstream of rider for low drag.
- Works with most standard bicycle panniers.
- Detaches in 5 seconds via locking pin.
- Rack “horns”can hang many standard bags, including plastic shopping bags.
- Welded aluminum construction.
- Fits post diameters from 1.0 – 1.4 inches (25 – 35 mm).
- Weighs 664 grams.
- Load limit: 25lbs.