Look! I found this basic bicycle rack in front of a coffee shop near my house at Taman Muda. There’s a bicycle already locked using the chain provided and a padlock. It is good that someone at least is providing such facility for cyclists in the suburbs. More and more people in the suburbs are cycling to the wet market to get their groceries and breakfast. The knowledge of a convenient bicycle rack at this coffeeshop, I might consider to have my breakfast at this place, which coincidentally has awesome fish head rice noodles, seafood noodles and zhe zhar. Looks like I need to get a bicycle kickstand for Abby.
- 153,352 rpm
Chan Jer Ping
Welcome to my blog, where I talk mostly about bicycles. I am a bike commuter since October 2010, and loving the rides everyday. Apple lovers are not welcomed, because I have a distaste of 'cool' Apple gadgets.
- Bicycle a viable option
- Bike To Work (B2W) in Kuala Lumpur
- 8/6/13: Kluang-Batu Pahat
- Cycling Wear
- What’s in my racktop bag?
- Abby with Deuter Rack Top bag
- Cycle Friday: CycleFriday Bicycle Culture Ride.
- 9/3: Exploring Ampang Tasik Permai, Ampang Waterfront & Pekan Ampang
- 9/2 Putrajaya Ride and 10/2 Hulu Langat Ride
- As Easy As Riding A Bike | Well it should be, shouldn’t it?
Boo the Bossy
Dopey the Cow
Where is Lila?
- RT @Eti_Lad: Man United fans need to chill & stop getting giddy over pre-season. You've not even played any decent teams yet ffs 😒 4 days ago
- RT @dredarmy: when you're trying to mock Man United but you don't have enough fans to show for it. https://t.co/wkqCyqwVhN 5 days ago
- RT @BicycleLobby: Just received verbal govt approval for The Bicycle Lobby to replace all interstate highways with bike lanes. NY-DC in 2 d… 6 days ago
- RT @SHADYBASED: Pogba and Lukaku walking into Carrington once this deal for Romelu is finalised https://t.co/SDXj92jg0x 2 weeks ago
- RT @UnitedStandMUFC: Timmy: 'Will I go to hell if I'm bad?' Father: 'No son, you'll go to Anfield.' From that day forward, little Timmy a… 3 weeks ago
- RT @SemperFiUnited: John Terry leaving Chelsea (6 league titles) to join a bigger club Aston Villa (7 league titles). Amazing upgrade. 3 weeks ago
- RT @RedDevilTimes: Steven Gerrard to Henry: Arsenal won the league to Drogba: Chelsea won the league to BA: City won the league to Suare… 3 weeks ago
- RT @UnitedStandMUFC: Sir Alex had some amazing players but take Roy Keane away and he wouldn't have won half as much. Absolute legend and w… 1 month ago
- RT @urbanthoughts11: Concept of letting bikes and buses share a lane is ridiculous! Dublin, Paris, Berlin etc. STOP IT vid @dublincycling h… 1 month ago
- RT @UtdBeforeFergie: That team, that kit, that trophy. This was my teenage @ManUtd team #mufc https://t.co/zDx5NffPe8 1 month ago